Monday, November 21, 2011

So I think I'm going to have to wok on my dependancy on my scales - I am weighing in nearly everyday (and sometimes MORE!!).
I try to tell myself that it could be worse.... I could be addicted to soft drinks or fast food. The scales addiction can't be THAT bad. I'm sure it does have a bit of an effect mentally though.

Last night I was so close to being sick. I'd been fine all day, eaten and drank plenty (although I could have had a little more water....) I went for my 8km run/walk in which I managed 30 minutes of running all up (in intervals, so not all at once). I felt fine. About an hour after getting home I suddenly felt rather ill, weak and dizzy. I sat and relaxed and it was ok. I got back up to do something and felt horrible again so sent myself to bed. I've felt fine ever since and had my yummy poached eggs this morning. It's like it never happened.

I did weigh myself this morning and I was 500 grams away from my 25kg goal, although I'm sure some of that is from not eating enough yesterday as I didn't have dinner. I REALLY hope I can keep it off.... I'd love to lose 26+kgs over the 12wbt and preseason.... that would make my bloody year!!

Regardless, I've worked damned hard since August 15th, and even with my little stuff ups and my one weight gain one week (which was rather large), I've done an awesome job to get this far. I class this as one of my few success stories. I'm not normally someone who continues plans like this so that alone is a big achievement.

9 days left of the 12wbt.... and I'm going to JFDI!

No comments:

Post a Comment