Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm Back!!!
No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. A couple of days after my last post, my computer packed it in and I've been computer-less until 1 hour ago. I didn't realise just how much my online support network meant to me though and I've managed to gain approx 2kgs since my final weigh in. I'm not going to let myself dwell on the gain.... life happens and I'm just going to get my arse right back into it again.

So I ended last round with a 27.5kgs loss total (from day 1 of preseason). My aim this round is to lose at least 20kgs from preseason until the end of the round and I WILL be attending the finale party in May (??). I cannot WAIT!! and I'd ideally love to be under the 100kg mark by then, but close enough will be good enough.

So much to talk about, so little time. I will be back very shortly but wanted to touch base and let you know that I haven't left. I've thought about this blog daily ever since my computer died and I will not be giving it up for quite some time yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment