Friday, June 8, 2012

Blogger Challenge - Week 1

Have just come across this on Jayne's BLOG and thought I'd give it a decent go this round.
A blogger challenge is just a bit of fun, with the someone asking a question or a topic every week and those doing the challege answer it on their own blogs and then link them around to each other.

Week 1 - Introduction


  • Introduce yourself? Tell us why are your here? 
  • Why did you decide to join round 2 of Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation? 
  • How have you prepared for the challenge? 

(In my best AA voice) Hi! I'm Nicky and I'm obese....
I started round 3 last year at 163kgs in preseason and ended up losing 27.5kgs. I was absolutely stoked and knew I'd found the program for me. I joined round 1 this year but had done so much damage to my mindset and eating habits over the Christmas Period that I really struggled and didn't get very far, only losing a handful of kgs. After meeting some amazing people at the Finale Party, I was determined to get this weight off. I initially wasn't going to join this round, but then decided that I NEEDED it,  I needed the mindset help and the support of the program so I jumped right back in.
I've not really needed to prepare too much. I know what's involved, but unlike last round I made sure I completed the pre season tasks. I know how important those and the videos are after not really giving them the time of day last round. I'm determined to return to clean eating and now that my injury is nearly at full use, my training will be cranked out big time this round. :)


Thanks Jayne for starting this challenge. I've been waiting to see if anyone was doing one that I could take part in.

Jump on in readers and participate. It's quite interesting reading what others are doing and have gone through.
Jump on over to Jayne's BLOG and join in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nicky :)

    Congratulations on your weight loss so far. I did exactly the same thing as you with a great Round 3 and a not so amazing Round 1.

    Round 2 is going to be our round I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nickey, congrats on your achievement so far. I'm like you...signed up for the accountability and help in changing my MINDSET.

    Best of luck this round. Look forward to reading about your progress. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiiiiiiii Nicky.

    What an amazing effort so far! You should be so proud of what you've achieved already. Round 2 2012 is going to ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicky! Congratulations on your loss so far, well done!! All the best for this round, it sounds like you're in a good head space :) Looking forward to reading about your success

    ReplyDelete