Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Train till you can train no more

So, the last 5 days I've trained my backside off. I had a week where I hung in limbo, not dong alot and playing the victim card but I'm back now baby!!
Bootcamp Sat - 550cals.
10km Fun Run Sun - 1162 cals (1hr 36m)
Monday - rest day (needed it after the run!)
Today (tuesday) - bootcamp morning 550cals, strength training night 500cals.

I'm sore, but I am loving EVERY second of it!
My eating, yeah still not where it should be.. BUT IT IS BETTER! I can't let myself feel too badly about that, because it's on the improve. Now to get back to my 3 litres of water a day, eating to 1200 cals and continuing the training (although I can't see that stopping anytime soon).

I am making a pact. In 2 weeks time, I will no longer be in the 130kg bracket. In 2 weeks time I will weigh 129.9kgs at the very most, and hopefully a lot less.
I've put it out there.... now it's time to make it happen. I KNOW I can do it, and I fricking WILL!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and keep up the positive mental state of mind.

    ReplyDelete