Thursday, March 27, 2014

There Is No Ending

I've had a pretty good start to my 12wbt round.

I'm 4.1kgs down in a week, I'm taking my eating and training more seriously and I've just found that determination to do it all right.  We've had an interesting week with the kids that has involved a few injuries and yes, I stumbled with my food choices, but I'm getting back on the straight and narrow the very next meal and it's paying dividends.

This morning was great. Lying in bed listening to the rain on the roof, the house still dark, talking to my husband. He hugged me and told me he was proud of me. For trying again. For putting me first.

Best. Motivation. Ever.

My husband is on my team. He's by my side. It's exactly what I need. With his ongoing support I cannot stuff this up.

.....


Had a brutal tabata training session with my PT yesterday. It was awesome. Muscles down my back are feeling stiff. I know I'll be sore tomorrow - bloody kettle bells. Totally worth it though. Should make netball training interesting tonight!

My mindset is awesome at the moment.
I'm not doing this just to lose weight.
I understand now after my gains, that this is for life.
I can't expect to keep the weight off once I get to where I want to be. I will have to work at it forever. I'm ok with it this time around. I know that this has no ending.

This is my new life and I'm so ready to embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment