Monday, March 5, 2012

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, although it probably seems that way!
I've had a rough couple of weeks. My eating and training have not been where they should be and last week resulted in a 1.3kg gain. I sat and sulked for a while, until I finally got off my giant backside on the weekend and decided enough was enough.
I went to my bootcamp on Saturday and worked hard. I did a 10km fun run yesterday in 1 hour 36mins which I was pretty happy with. I'm feeling sore today but I am determined to go for at least a 5km walk tonight. Tomorrow is bootcamp in the morning and strength training tomorrow night.... yep I'm back in the training game.

The eating still is a work in progress. I'm not drinking enough water. I'm not keeping on top of things eating wise and it's showing on the scales. I NEED to start cracking that whip and stop letting myself down.

So, I'm back - yet again. here's hoping that I can make something out of the next 8 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicky, glad you're back! WOuldn't it be great to know how and why we struggle for some periods and yet looking after ourselves is seemingly effortless at other times? Glad to hear you're back on track with exercise - maybe you should revisit your pre-season tasks and challenge yourself to be a woman of your word. Might help?? Thanks for posting...

    ReplyDelete