Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm not doing too well with this blog at the moment am I?
I guess with everything I've got going on, I'm struggling to find time to jump online. I'mn also struggling to find anything remotely inspirational to talk about, as I've not done well.

The Easter Bunny visited. He was fine at our place, the kids only got a couple of eggs and hubs and I didn't. It was visiting family that did it. I've spent the last couple of days with chocolate smudges from head to toe, devouring the sweet stuff. Feeling REALLY sick afterwards though which is awesome.

As of yesterday, I decided it was time to pull my finger out (yes attempt # 3,298 for this round!!), and have a crack. I want to lose 15kgs by July 20 this year - My birthday. That will put me at 50kgs down (and hubby will owe me a holiday!).

I've restarted a food diary. I'm making sure I drink at LEAST 3 litres of water a day. My trainings don't really change (except I'm supposed to be at bootcamp now, but can't due to ick children).

I'm in this for the LONG haul. I didn't put all of this weight on overnight, and I can't expect it to fall off that quickly either. This is going to be a lifelong process. I will continually learn things about myself and I will have to continually put plans into place to achieve my goals.

I'm hoping to be at my halfway mark by the of May at the latest. TOTALLY doable. It's time to flick the fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment