Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My first illness since starting... I blame it on a lack of exercise and crap food choices.

Seriously. I didn't get sick ONCE between August 15th and Last Saturday. Today I'm feeling like absolute crap on toast and have done since Sunday. I've got some important events coming up in the coming weeks that I CANNOT afford to be sick for, so it's off to a doc for me. I just hope they can give me SOMETHING that will help. I feel horrid! My Temp is pushing 40degrees once the panadol/nurofen wears off and I'm barely eating a thing.
On the slightly plus side, I do weigh nearly 1.5kgs less than my lowest weight from last round. I know once I start eating again it will all come back on, but it's nice to be only 1kg away from that 30kg goal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment