Friday, January 6, 2012

Numbers

So, I've been playing with some numbers.
My ultimate goal is to lose 50kgs by August 15th. That's 222 days. That's just under 7kgs a month (approx 6.8kgs). That's approx 1.7kgs a week.
It's doable.... but boy that will be tough. I may need to reassess my timeline that I lose my 50kgs in. Perhaps I will leave it for now as motivation..... or maybe I will change my time line to December 31st.
Which will mean 360 days from now. Approximately 4.1kgs a month. Approx 1kg a week. I can certainly do this.

Either way, by December 31st, 2012 50kgs will be gone from my body FOR GOOD!

Holy cow! That's given me one giant headache!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome though... that not only have you come so far already, but that you know you can go further and are planning for it.

    think back 6 mths, did you ever see this as possible, or see where you already are?! AMAZING isn't it! So proud!

    ReplyDelete