Monday, January 16, 2012

Preseason and the 30kgs

Well, today is day one of preseason for round 1 of the 12wbt, 2012. WOW that's come around fast! I haven't been overly excited about this round beginning... I guess because I've been there and done it. I know what to expect and best of all, I KNOW I can do this! Today though, I'm a little excited. I'm excited that it's starting again. There seems to be a bit of a switch flick on when we get to an official starting point and I class today as one of those starting points. I have already planned my meals for the day and my training for tonight when the buster gets home from work. I cannot WAIT to get outside in the fresh air and go for a walk and a jog. Bring it on!

As for everything else, I hit that 30kgs goal last week. YES I HAVE LOST 30KGS!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!
I read the first post I ever made in this blog and it really opens my eyes to just how far I've come. Not only how much weight I've lost, but that mindset change. It's almost like there's a different voice in my head these days. One that is looking out for me and wants the best for me. One that is positive and PROUD or me. I'm really enjoying the way I'm feeling and thinking.

And check out all my new followers! WOW! I'm honoured to share my journey with you all and I hope that it helps you in some way, even if it is just a bit of a chuckle here and there.

ROUND 1 for me begins TODAY!

2 comments:

  1. 30kg!!! That's awesome Nicky! Your story is inspiring. You go girl! Cheers! Jan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very proud hunny, I knew you could do it... anyone can if they want it bad enough!

    ReplyDelete