Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Get Cracking

I've finally caught up with my preseason tasks. I've been so busy with the wedding, the kids, a new puppy and my mindset just not quite being in the right place that I'd fallen behind. I'm now up to date.

They are not as confrontational this time. I guess because I've already blerted out to everyone how heavy I was, how much I've lost and how much more I want to lose. The kitchen task will kick my arse as I allowed too much of the shit into my house over Christmas and I'm still struggling to clear it all out. It will be good though.

I'm now on the eating properly train again. THANK GOODNESS! I've eaten reasonably well yesterday and so far today and I'm hoping I can continue it. I'm also outside ALOT now with the new puppy and the kids which is only going to be a huge benefit.

All is pretty well, although I cannot shake these feelings I am having. Feelings of doubt in myself. Feelings of failure. Very similar to when I started last round, just not as strong.
See I feel like I can be a little complacent at times with my eating and training. I've lost the 30kgs, I haven't put any of it back on... it wasn't anywhere near as hard as I expected, and then I tell myself that I can have more than the occasional treat, that I don't HAVE to train tonight. In actual fact, I do! I have to be tougher on myself to get right back into the swing of things. I have to train even harder to burn the calories. I have to work harder on every aspect now then I did before because of the complacency.

Just because you can smash one round and drop a huge amount doesn't mean you're ready to go it alone. There are still so many things wrong with my mindset and so many things I STILL have to learn. I have to do this for the rest of my life... this is not a quick fix. I need to stop expecting it to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment