Monday, May 28, 2012

Different

It feels different this time around.

Round 2 is MY round. I can feel it. Even if I don't crack the 20kgs lost, I will still kick some butt and I know I WILL crack it soon after.

I'm drinking tonnes of water. I'm aiming for at least 2.5 litres a day at the moment. I'm trying really hard to make good food choices. I'm actively thinking about what I should put in my body. I have had a couple of slip ups but that's ok.... it took me years to get to this point. My head is going to be the hardest thing to fix.

I've has a bowl of salad for lunch today. Yes I added some light mayo and a sprinkle of cheese, but in comparison to what I've been having it was actually really very good. I've already got dinner organised in my head which I'll begin cooking soon before I have to duck out for a meeting at a pub where we were offered a meal, but I turned down. I don't need it, it will only hinder my progress and I WANT to eat as cleanly as I can when I can help it.

I nearly feel as dedicated as I was my first round (round 3, 2011 where I lost 27.5kgs from day 1 of preseason until the final weigh in).

I know once I can start running and weight bearing on my dodgy leg, things will certainly go in the right direction. I cannot WAIT to hit the netball court and get back to my hard core training again.


I like where my head is at. Sure I can certainly improve things, but it's definitely heading in thee right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment