Saturday, May 26, 2012

Less to lose than I already have!

Yes I've finally hit THAT milestone... I've now lost more than I still need to lose (if that makes any sense at all! haha).
Today, I hit the 40kgs lost mark. I now have 38kgs to lose to reach my goal weight!! Very exciting!

I've been so close to this day for a long time now and it's nice to finally see the scales moving in the right direction.

Hubby and I have found our motivation and determination and we're ready to kick round 2 ass!
                                        10 months & 40kgs difference (me last night on the right)

I had an AMAZING night last night with my local girls. Another local 12wbter and I organised a cocktail party to celebrate each other and it was a fantastic night! We seem to all get along really well and it's so nice having people that can relate to what I'm going through, to motivate and encourage me and be so close (well, as close as can be when I live here in the middle of nowhere!).

I've just had an awesome weekend. My eating (apart from last night and today) has been really good, my water uptake has increased a heap and I'm feeling better already. I cannot WAIT to get back into running and really busting my backside to burn off some calories.

I've got a good feeling about this round.

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to hit that milestone! You look amazeballs, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Nicky - that is awesome. Go you.... look forward to hearing how it's going in round 2.

    ReplyDelete