Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I knew I liked Wednesdays for a reason....

Before 12wbt, Wednesdays felt like the week was going so slow. Now... Wednesdays can be either my favourite day, or least favourite... it depends what happens within my first 30mins that determines that.

So, Personal training last night was AWESOME! My PT totally kicked my ass! I burnt just under 500cals in the hour (last week was only 300 odd) and it was mainly weights with a little cardio. My thighs are complaining this morning but I told them to get over it, and went out for a walk. I cut 20mins off my time as I have a hectic day ahead with the kidlets, but I still managed a 343 cal burn which I'm happy with. Will get the zumba DVD out later on.

Measurements last night.... and I have lost 17cms from my body (21 cms with my PT's measurements which include arms and calves). Pretty happy with that. I'm also now concerned about my bridesmaids dress hanging off me in Jan if I keep pulling numbers like this... which I WILL!
Add to that my 2.8kg loss this week, and you can see why I'm concerned that in 3 months I have the potential to lose another 15odd kgs and possibly 45-50cms from my body measurements...... well that $330 dress and $85 bolero are looking like a bit fat waste of money. I think I'll call them today and go a size down.

Last night's dinner was AWESOME! Prawn and fetta pizza with baby spinach leaves. Yummo! Felt like we were having real pizza and now I won't feel like I'm missing out.

Isn't it funny how people always assume that healthy foods are bland and boring. The meals I've prepared over the last 8 weeks have been fantastic! Some have been a bit of a fail.... edible, but not enjoyable. Others have been absolute triumphs and considering how dodgy I am in the kitchen.... The family have been rather impressed!

This weeks loss brings me to 3.8kgs away from 20 kilos GONE. 20KGS!!!!!!!!! Holy crap! I thought that would take me something stupid like a year or 2 to shed, but it's taken 8 weeks. I LOVE this program. I'm just totally in the right frame of mind, even after a big fall like my netball trip. I can still manage to get right back into it and smash out some great numbers. If I really think about it, I have feelings of pride in myself. I LOVE that feeling.... It's not something I've felt alot.

Here's to another week of kicking calorie ass!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry....what? 20kg in 8 weeks?????!!!!!!!

    .....speechless.

    You. Are. Amazing!

    Go down a size or more ! Fabulous!!!!!!

    Vikki

    supertofunsize.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm so close to that 20kg goal. I think I'm going to really knuckle down this week and give it a red hot go to see how close I can get. I envisage it will take at least 2 weeks, but won't hurt trying for 1 ;)

    ReplyDelete