Tuesday, October 18, 2011

So I've had a busy week! School holidays over with so that means back into the kinder runs and playgroup. Tennis season started back up and we still have our house guests. It's a bit crazy around here at times, especially with a 4yo and 2&1/2 year old, but it can also be all kinds of fun.

Anyway, last weeks weigh in.... not ideal. I had a loss of 200grams. A loss is a loss though, right?! It's still a little disappointing. I know where I went wrong and why the scales weren't as kind as they could have been. I've only done better since then. I do have a naughty little 'weighing myself almost daily' obsession.... and sometimes more than once. Whoops. I need to hit that nail on the head soon. I think it's more because I can taste the 20kgs lost. I'm so so close now! I would LOVE to hit it tomorrow!

This week was also a week of training firsts - Saturday morning was the first time hubby did a PT session with me. He's feeling it too! haha
We had to wake at 545am. Get ourselves organised and have the kids stuff organised, wake and dress the kids and then leave at 6.30am to get them to my Parents place about 50 minutes away. A quick drop off before we drove another 20mins into town and to the PT session.
I LOVE my Sat morning PT sessions! Both of my sisters and my future BIL attend. They are all much fitter than I but having them there spurs me on to do better.
We also train at the only Lake in town. It's on a major road and there are plenty of on lookers.... but I will NOT let that stop me. I don't care what I look like when I train, because I know that the next week I will be even smaller ;)
So, the Saturday morning session was HARD! It was hard for my super fit size 8 sister, so it was hard! haha. Hubs had no idea what he was getting into. He completed everything and was absolutely buggered afterwards. He's been complaining about all his sore muscles on the occasion since. We all had sore backs after PT and then went and played 6 hours of tennis - yes we are MAD! It was awesome though as Saturday was my FIRST SSS! I ended up burning a touch under 1200 cals for the day and I wasn't even really trying when playing tennis.... I def could have pushed myself a bit harder. Happy to have hit that magical 1000 though!

Are we still feeling Saturday's PT session? You bet! I think I'll still be feeling it at my next Sat session, but it's not going to stop me from busting my chops!
Yesterday morning I did a 2hour walk and chat with a friend. We do this most Mondays while our oldest kids are at kinder... saves me driving the 20 mins home then another 20 back to pick DS up before driving another 20 home....
Was thrilled to have burnt 632cals just walking at a normal pace and chatting away. The time went so quickly too. It was great! LOVED that my friend who I haven't really seen for 3 weeks said she could really tell that I'd lost weight. Gosh I LOVE those comments!!

Last night MIL and I (along with about 4 other local ladies) did our weekly strength training session. I ended up burning another 370cals to take my daily burn to 1000 cals - AGAIN! that's 2 1000+ burns in 3 days! Very happy with that effort!

I'm really looking forward to my PT session tonight. This one is out here in the sticks with my fave PT of all time... someone who has been where I am now and has lost it all and gotten fit. Someone who understands my physical and emotional pain. Someone who is so easy to get along with..I have a blast with her even when she's kicking my butt! She's got her own PT session at the gym today and I have no doubt she'll bring some nice nasty routines back to hit me with tonight. Looking forward to it.

Oh, and I'm 1kg from 20kgs lost. I'm praying that I reach that 20kg mark tomorrow, but if I don't, I know I'll smash it out next week!

WOOP!

I LOVE 12wbt!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment