Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Whoop Whoop Wednesday!

So I was hoping to come in and write up a massive post about how I'd smashed out 20kgs.......
I'm 700grams away from it. LOL.
I had a loss of 2.1kgs this week. I'm not at all disappointed with my loss... more than happy to have another 2+kg loss. The icing on the cake (so to speak) would have been to hit the 20kg loss today, but I get another week to smash that out - and I will.

My stats as of today are now - 19.3kgs lost. 163kgs - 143.7kgs since August 15th. 66 days.
My initial goal before the start of preseason was 2kgs lost in preseason and 10kgs lost in the 12 weeks on the full program.
I lost the 12 kgs in preseason.
I then adjusted my goal to be a full 30kgs lost in preseason and the 12 weeks. I'm currently 10.7kgs away from that goal. I have 6 weeks to complete it. I can def get that done if I lose 1.5-2kgs every single week. My plan is to smash that out. I WANT to achieve it. It is going to be my driving force for the next 6 weeks. I'm not going to let any minor slip ups hold me back.

It's my fricking time! I'm finally feeling so proud of myself for my loss. I still don't really feel as if I've lost this much.... but the scales don't lie.
Bring it on I say! I cannot wait for the next 6 weeks. To kick my own arse and get rid of 10.3kgs. I can do it!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment