Sunday, October 2, 2011

So, I'm out. LOL
I've told lots of people about the program I'm doing, the weight I've lost etc etc etc, but NEVER about this blog. I feel safe here knowing that most people who read this don't actually 'know' me. Well, that is now over. LOL (HELLO MY REAL LIFE FRIENDS!! haha).
I will NOT allow that to stop me being so honest. This blog afterall is about me, for me. I'm more than happy to share it in the hopes it might inspire others, but if I'm totally honest... it's all about me.

This week has been interesting. After my netball trip gain and subsequent smaller losses, I've finally gotten back down under where I was before I left. It's taken about 10 days to work off 2 days of crap..... that really SUCKS when you think about it!!

So, this week I've worked hard. I have indulged a little, but I've made sure I make up for that indulgence by getting right back on top of things. None of this "Well, I've eaten/drunken that now, I may aswell go nuts cos it's going to ruin everything anyway...."
Pfftt! CRAP!
I've had my fave pair of denim shorts that are only 3 months old fall down around my ankles constantly (and nearly been sprung by family!!) whilst out collecting wood (lucky I live rurally!). I've bought a size down in jeans (big win!). I wore a top today that I've had for a few years that is 2 sizes down from where I was just 7 weeks ago. I've found a beautiful bridesmaid dress that my sister adores that actually FITS and looks good on me. I've worked hard with my training, I organised a Sat morning PT session before we went shopping. I didn't eat SHIT while out shopping (sitting in the Chadstone food court and I went for a clear soup and good gosh it was fab!). I've done a bit. I even got off my giant backside and went for a walk tonight.
I've got my training schedule worked out for the coming week and I'm almost looking forward to Wednesdays weigh in. I'm hoping like mad my hard work pays off!

And I've learnt something. I can have a weekend out. No frills attached, let your hair down, enjoy yourself type weekend and still come out on top. It's taken restraint, will power and hard work to do it, but I know now what I'm in for. It's great to know what I need to do to avoid massive gains. That I CAN still have fun and limit the shit.

Life is pretty good right now. Oh and I'm only 35kgs off my QLD holiday with Hubs NO KIDS! WHOOP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment