Saturday, October 29, 2011

Proud.

So today was my second ever SSS. I burnt a nice 1300 cals and I'm rather pleased with myself. Also dodged all the yummy afternoon tea at our tennis club. Good girl.

This post is not going to be about me though. This is a post about my husband. My super supportive husband who is more than happy to allow me to go out most nights and train. Is happy to eat what I am eating. Tells me often how well I'm doing and how I've lost so much weight. How good I'm looking.

My supportive husband who now watches what he eats. Who now comes to a PT session every Saturday morning even though we have to wake at 6am to leave by 6.30am to arrive by 7.30am. Who doesn't bring home shitty food because "he's not on a diet so he can have what he wants".

My awesome hubby who has now as a consequence of eating well more often and exercising more than he used to, has lost more than 5kgs and has his fave pair of jeans fall off him.

I'm so proud of him. He's doing so well. He's supporting me and he's always thinking about what he can do to help. I'm very lucky to have a supportive husband in my life.... and my super supportive families aswell. I don't know what I'd do without them and I credit my 20kgs gone so far to them... especially Mr Flab to Fab ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment