Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My disappearing act

The comments are coming more and more often now.
On Sunday I was 400 grams from finally breaking into the 130kg bracket (139.9kgs) and I got a tad excited. After those pics didn't really fill me with a great deal of confidence, at least the scales were being nice.

I'm always being asked about how I'm going about losing the weight. People are genuinely interested in what I'm doing. I get comments about my weight loss nearly every day now which is great... I LOVE hearing those!
I got told on the kinder pick up run that I'm "disappearing right before my eyes", and then told what a wonderful job I'm doing and to keep it up. I draw on those sources of encouragement on my tough days and they help get me through.

Last night I did a last minute concert. Dinner was not great but wouldn't have been much over my calorie allowance Brekky this morning also not great, but I'm making sure I keep the water up and I made sure I had a good lunch. Dinner tonight will also be tailored to fit into my 1200cal allowance.

I enjoyed myself, didn't sleep very well though. I can see now that if I do have a bad night's sleep, that I will have to work very hard to keep on top of my eating habits. It's so very easy to say "Bugger it! I'm too tired to get anything decent" and head straight for the crap. Not me. Not today.

More water please!

No comments:

Post a Comment