Sunday, November 6, 2011

You can tell I'm slipping a little.... look how far it is between posts!!

Things are going well.... I wouldn't say amazing because there are slip ups pretty much weekly now, but everytime I get back on track and get right back into it again.

I finally got over that 20kgs lost goal last week. I've now lost 21kgs on the dot since day one of preseason (August 15th).  I tried on my super tight pair of jeans the other day.... they do now only just fit. I have to pull them up constantly and they are looking a tad silly.

I guess the hardest part of the whole 21kgs lost is that it doesn't actually LOOK like I've lost heaps. Well, certainly not to me and the only real comments I get now are "I can see it in your face". If I was 50kgs lighter and had lost 21kgs, I'm sure it would be much more noticable.

I do get quite a few comments from family now though which is good because they are the ones who know me best.

It's tough. I keep seeing that 163kg chick staring back at me in the mirror. I know that I'm actually 21kgs lighter on the scales, but in my eyes there really is no difference.
The stupid mind games are taking a grip at times and it's so hard to shake them off.

My eating is certainly not perfect. I am indulging... but it's a different indulgence to that of 12 weeks ago. I cannot stomach too much food these days though and I do like that. I also like the fact that after I have touched that shitty junk food, my stomach cries out in pain and I feel horribly sick. I'm glad that I get that feeling. I tell myself how much I used to enjoy pizza, maccas etc, but now I just can't stomach a great deal of it. It's a good thing... I wish I couldn't stand it at all though so I just wouldn't ever touch it!

I've been slack with the mindset videos. I have the whole "I don't have time" excuse thing happening and I'm so sure that I'm missing out on so much by not watching them. My homework for the week is to watch every single mindset video from week 1 to week 9 and get my head back in the game 100%. We still have family living here for another few weeks and whilst I've been doing well, I'll be glad to be able to rid the house of all of the temptations.

I did my fitness test mainly today and I've improved almost everywhere. My Ab stage is the same and will be for quite some time, but I smashed over 2 minutes off my week 4 1km time trial and I pretty much ran the entire way. My Saturday morning trainer thinks I'll be running 3kms non stop by Christmas.... I told her she's dreaming but I think she's determined and my Saturday mornings will consist of lake laps from now until then, guaranteed!

So things are going well, but certainly could go better. I know I need this program for quite some time yet and I am determined to give it my all next round.... I cannot say I've given it my all this round and although there have been some great results, I know I should have done much better.

You live, you learn. Now I'm off for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment