Monday, November 7, 2011

Last night after my post, I went for a run.
Well, a run might be exaggerating a little.... I did my week 2 day 1 couch to 5k along with a LOT of brisk walking. I managed to get 8kms done last night and burn 716cals which I was pretty happy with.

I'm now going to have my own time trial for my 8km track.

This week we've been challenged to burn 1000 cals 3 times.
Today would normally have smashed that but due to a meeting, I'll be lucky to get my 500.
Tomorrow I'm planning on my 8km walk/shuffle again and then a double PT tomorrow night. That should well and truly burn the 1000. Weds is rest day and with Thursday and Friday being 8km days (700+cals), it's left to Saturday where I'll have my PT followed by tennis (should be at least 1300 cals) and sunday I'm pulling out a 10km walk/jog/shuffle track to see just how I go.

I HAVE to incorporate running now. Walking just isn't cutting it. I'm only just inside the 140's and I really thought walking would be good until I got down near 100! I noticed last night that my usual brisk walk only gets my HR up to 140 instead of the 160's I was getting 8 weeks ago. Insane!

Bring it though! I think I'm going to enjoy my running, and my ever shrinking husband is keen for more aswell.

1 comment: