Sunday, November 13, 2011

So today I decided to take some comparison pics. I didn't take any pics on day one of preseason and I'm kicking myself for not doing that. I will never see the full 21.4kgs loss in pics which is a shame.... so anyone reading this who is starting next season ... TAKE DAY 1 OF PRESEASON PICS!!!

I'm umming and ahhing about actually putting them on here. I like that they'll be a daily reminder but I'm not so sure that I should be showing people a 150.7kg pic versus a 141.6kg pic.... you may just lose 5kgs and your lunch after veiwing them.

Maybe I'll wait. Maybe I'll give it another 10kgs before I start showing pics. It's hard enough for me to see the changes.

I'm currently in a world of pain due to yesterday morning's PT session. I will have buns of steel by Christmas at this rate!! My Sat trainer kicks our arses!
Looking forward to some more training this week. I was meant to do a 10km walk/run tonight but I'll have to shorten it due to diminishing daylight hours and being absolutely stuffed after my huge day yesterday and busting my chops at a bunnings bbq today. Sore legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment