Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday and TTOTM

So it's weigh in Wednesday. Normally I'm really keen to see how I've gone, hoping for certain numbers since my peek the night before.... I'm so hopeless that I weigh myself most days. Nuffy.

Anyway, my scales up and died on me on the weekend. I got some new batteries but they were the wrong size and I can't just go to the local gum tree and exchange them...
So I haven't been able to peek at all. I've trained. I could have trained harder, but I still got off my ass. I did have an interesting Saturday for hubby's birthday where we had pizza for dinner and I think we even had something crappy for lunch. Was naughty, but I can do that every so often.

Anyway, I knew TTOTM was due and I have been praying that it arrived soon... It arrived yesterday and today I feel so bloated and yuck.
Yesterday I craved all the naughty stuff. I had some chocolate, but then felt so stupid. I threw the rest of the block in the bin. SCORE!
I had a tough time with the kids and was having a horrible day, so I ended up devouring 2 bowls of salt and vinegar chips. YUCK! I was so angry with myself that they too met their destiny in the garbage disposal.

Throwing my 'used to be' fave foods in the bin.... I've come a long way in the last 12 weeks.

Last night before my double PT session, I went for a run. I'd been hanging out ALL day to go and finally got the opportunity.
I ended up burning a combined total of 832 cals with my run and PT sessions which was pretty good for me.

Anyway to my weigh in. With all this bloating, water retention and naughty-ness I expected a bad morning.  I was pleasantly surprised when I got on the scales this morning (after doing a switcheroo with another scales set of batteries) and saw a 400 gram loss. I will take that!!

So 21.4kgs down since August 15th. 8.6kgs to go to my 30kg Christmas goal.

Today is my rest day. I don't have anymore shitty food in the house so if I get that sweet craving again I will have to put up with yoghurt and hot choc. Not that I really have to 'put up' with those foods anymore.... YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment