Sunday, February 12, 2012

And here we go!!

Tomorrow it starts again! I'm getting a little more excited now. I'm looking forward to really being right back into the thick of it. I don't know what it is about the official start of the round that gets me excited or in the right head space, but gosh I'm glad I'm there!!
Today our local 12wbters got together for a meet and greet/catch up. I didn't have the most amazing thing on the menu, but it wasn't THAT bad and I compensated by dismissing my snacks and staying light for my other meals.
I'm so excited that our local group is so big this round! We've gone from around 18-20 members last round to 69 and counting this round and I cannot wait to draw inspiration from them all. It's so nice to have newbies as well as 12wbt old hands who have kicked some serious butt following the program. I love our group!

We had a bootcamp session yesterday morning and a couple of our girls were first timers. They said they enjoyed it (I hope they weren't just trying to make me feel better for conning them into coming!!) and look forward to coming back. I LOVE my sessions, and yesterdays was a really good one - BOXING. I ♥ boxing!! I'm feeling a tad sore in my arms today, but it's not really much at all although the new girls are having a few muscular 'issues' today.

Today I haven't trained, but that's mainly because I burnt 1800 cals yesterday and I'm so tired! I think to make up for it, I will get up early and go for a run. I said I was going to do it tonight, but hubs is in the shed. I may pull the cross trainer out and have a crack for a little while though.... we'll see.

Pumped. I'm ready - FINALLY! Bring on this round. I have a 15kg goal that I want to get to. If I work my backside off I could certainly get over 20kgs off, but 15 seems a pretty good number for me at this point in time.

My plans for the week are to make sure I burn at LEAST 500 cals a day, closer to 1000 if possible and to EAT CLEAN!! That's going to be my biggest hurdle but one I'm hoping to overcome.

I just said no to an ice cream - WIN!

1 comment: