Friday, February 10, 2012

Onwards and upwards

I feel a little better today. I've trained the last 2 nights (and enjoyed it!) and I've been eating pretty well (apart from the cupcake samples when I was making them with the kids yesterday). I jumped on the scales this morning (yes, I am a dirty daily weigher!!!! ) and I'm down about 900 grams which makes me feel a little better. I need to keep myself on track for the rest of the week though and make sure I'm getting back into it again. Hubby said to me this morning that we need to train more as he has put on some of the weight he lost last year and he doesn't like it. I know I'll have his support now.
I think I also feel a little better because the program opened last night for week 1. I can follow the recipes and really feel like we're actually doing the 12wbt now. I don't understand it, but it's different.
So bring on the awesome eating today. Bring on a nice long run tonight (which I WILL do... NO EXCUSES!!) and bootcamp and tennis tomorrow along with more awesome eating. It's time to stop dwelling on the things that I feel aren't going right, and get out there and work hard to MAKE them right.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment