Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Seriously...

Seriously Nicky, WAKE UP TO YOURSELF!!
It's not hard!! Eat well + Train hard = lose weight.
WHY are you giving yourself permission to NOT follow this simple equation? WHY are you allowing yourself to  stuff this up? You seriously cannot afford to do this to yourself. You CAN NOT GIVE UP!
Brush it off, get back into it and WORK YOUR ARSE OFF! It's not going to get any smaller on it's own.

OWN what you are putting into your mouth. You've got a Labrador puppy outside who eats like she's never going to eat again in her life - You don't need to follow her!!!!

WAKE UP TRAIN HARD EAT WELL. it's not hard. You KNOW you can do it, so stop holding yourself back and just GET ON WITH IT!


That feels a little better. Today's weigh in was me sitting at the same weight I have for 4 weeks. Yes, the exact same weight. Stupid isn't it? I've never plateaued before and I know why I am. I'm just very fricking lucky that I'm not gaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment