Friday, February 10, 2012

Doing the BLOG HOP

So after my daily stalk of all things 12wbt blog-wise, I came across this on one of my fave 12wbt blogger's page - Ange - From F**ked To Fab who found the blog hop on Kate's blog here.
It's called the 12WBT Fitness Friday Blog Hop. It will run each Friday where All bloggers participating will post their blog for the day and then add the link and voila - you're connected to all the hoppers to share in our amazing journey's!

So here's my introduction to the 12WBT Blog Hop world:

I'm Nicky. I've had a problem with my weight most of my life, but not ever to the extent I found myself in 5 months ago. I finally worked out something needed to be done and since joining the 12wbt in Round 3 last year, I've managed to lose 30kgs. I've got at least 48 more to shed before I find my happy place and I'm planning on those coming off in 2012.
You can read more about me here and you can see some pictures of the progress here.

This round I've found the preseason really tough to get back into. The break over Christmas has really shaken me and although I've not gained weight, I've not lost any either. I'm needing to really focus on my training and especially my eating this round and I'm hoping that the opening of week 1 is going to do it for me. I have an ultra supportive husband and family right behind me and a tonne of amazing friends and fellow 12wbters and bloggers helping me see what I need to do and inspiring me to do it.

My plan for the end of this round, is to have shed at least 15kgs and be running 10kms straight. I admit from here, it's a HUGE ask but I KNOW I can do it if I just knuckle down and have a real crack.

So come and join in the fun and support that this blog hop is surely to create.
Blog Hop Linky List:

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nicky 30kgs is amazing!! You have an incredible year ahead I can just tell!

    So glad you've joined us and am looking forward to sharing the journey with you.

    ReplyDelete