Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 1 done and dusted!

I feel so awesome too! I've drunk 3 litres of water, I've trained hard ( OMG I totally LOVE LOVE LOVE boxing!!!) and I've eaten really cleanly! I'm so proud of myself! It seemed like such a huge shift I had to make, but in reality it was VERY easy - must remember that in the coming weeks. EATING CLEAN AND TRAINING MEAN IS EASY!!! JFDI!

I'm just about to sit down to dinner.... quite late I know, but I've been busy busy busy tonight and went to a boxing class. Nearly 600 cals in 1 hour which I was pretty happy with.

This will be a short post. I've got SO much to do tonight before bed (although I'm so ready to head there now!) and then I have to get up pretty early tomorrow to get right back into it. I've got a PT session locked in for 9.30am after I drop my kinder boy at his bus then drive the 50+min drive into town to drop my little girl off to childcare for a few hours. I'm going to train hard with PT and then probably go for a bit of a walk and jog and possibly aim for 1000 cals tomorrow (because I can).

I hope everyone who is new to the game had a great first day and realised that they indeed DO have plenty of power when it comes to their eating and training and that they CAN do it!

Bring on Wednesday weigh in!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment