Monday, February 6, 2012

Fitter, Faster, Stronger

Monday. It's nice to see it again, although so far from the weekend still.
I feel better today. I got that last lot of crud out of my system. I burnt over 1700 cals on Saturday playing tennis and doing an early morning bootcamp session. That made me feel a lot better.
We went out for my sisters birthday and I ordered the small pumpkin risotto and avoided anything deep fried. I also skipped the birthday cake... my small bowl of risotto was well and truly enough.

I've spent the last day or so telling myself off. I've been giving myself permission to make excuses as to why I might fail this round. Giving myself permission to doubt myself. What the heck was that? I have no need for the 'd' word in my vocabulary any longer. I KNOW I can do this and I bloody well WILL!

I've started off today well. I've had my standard poached eggs breakfast and am aiming to drink 3 litres of water today, of which I'm 500mls down already (and I'd better get cracking!). I'm having my mushroom risotto for lunch and I think tonight will be a prawns and salad dish. Something nice and fresh and easy to prepare. I've then got strength training tonight and I'll be busting my chops until I hit that 500 cal mark.

It's a new week. I can start again. I give myself permission to rise from my weekend low point and seriously kick some calorie arse! NO MORE EXCUSES! It's now or never!! Remember what you pledged to yourself at the beginning of last round?
The time is now. I WILL be 20kgs lighter by the end of May 2012. I WILL drop the remaining 48kgs total by New Years Eve 2012.
Fitter, faster, stronger. There's no turning back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment