Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Feeling just fine

I feel fantastic!!! It's been 3 days of me making better choices. 3 days of really thinking about what's going into my body? Do I REALLY need it? What's it going to do for me in the long run? Can I fit 30mins of exercise in here? When can I get another PT session in?

My pee is clear! None of this yellow, dehydrated business. I've been drinking water like a fish. I think today's tally is nearly 2.5 litres. I don't feel like I'm forcing myself (much of the time). I'm keeping a drink near me at all times. I'm looking at calorie totals on foods I've been eating. I'm drinking when I feel slight pangs of hunger (are they really pangs of hunger? Or just old habits?). I'm thinking through what's for lunch, what's for dinner. Breakfast was a sometimes food.... not this week! I'm already feeling the effects of having breakfast by being hungry in the mornings. I haven't felt hunger in the mornings in a long time.

I feel different this time. I'm so proud of what I've already achieved. They are such small things but in my reality they are such HUGE steps. If I can do this, I can do anything!! I just have to put my mind to it.

I've inspired myself by doing well. I can't possibly ruin all the good work I've done all day, so there'll be no choccies tonight! No munching after dinner. No cooking horribly processed foods in the oven for lunches because I can't be assed making anything decent.

Today I feel fantastic! The program really hasn't started, yet I feel like it's already done wonders.
Now is my time. Now is perfect! I can do this and I will!! I've never been so proud of myself in my whole life and I think I could get used to this feeling... :)

1 comment: