Thursday, August 18, 2011

Never whizzed so much in my entire life!

Is this normal? I'm whizzing in the loo like, once every hour (I s'pose it's better than whizzing on the floor). It's insanity! Lucky I've been home all week. My kids are at the point where they don't have to ask where I am anymore....
I've been drinking tonnes of water. I finally emptied the cup I've been filling today to find it takes 500mls. I thought it was only around 350-400mls so in reality when I think I've drunk 2 litres, it's been more like 2.5-3 litres. Not that it's going to hurt me...
So sorry my previously delicious friends... you're just not worth it 
 

At this point in time, I'm feeling rather hungry. I've just about cleaned out my cupboards and my fridge is VERY bare (which hubs will NOT like when he gets home). I've still been eating well, having breakfast again today and a chicken and salad wrap for lunch. I did have a bit of a naughty snack this afternoon.... 3 little biscuits but they totalled 161cals so compared to 5 or 6 days ago.... I'm still kicking some butt.

Considering today has been task 2 - the whole excuses thing, I've been rather naughty. I haven't done alot of exercise because I'm sore. I know that's a piss poor excuse. I worked my arse off on Tuesday night at PT and I knew I'd feel it today but didn't expect to be this sore. My son is also rather ill, lying on the couch with a really high temp and just wanting his Mummy. BUT - excuses be gone because when hubby gets home and we've had dinner and the kids are in bed, I'll be getting my wii active on. NO EXCUSES! I have already told myself this... and I may work a little harder because of that naughty snack I had today (and the pasta dish I'll be having for dinner tonight).

Tomorrow is shopping day. My fridge will be filling up with fresh fruit and veggies, lean meats and fish. Mmmm I think we'll have one of Mish's prawn dishes for dinner too.

You know what.... those biscuits just weren't worth it. They calmed my hunger for all of 15 minutes. Pointless really! Guess what I won't be snacking on ever again.

So, after this pointless entry 2 things can be learnt.
1. I will not be tempted to eat something like a cookie that holds bugger all nutritional value and doesn't even make me feel like I've eaten anything but a bunch of air.
2. That I WILL find time to exercise today, but there are NO EXCUSES!

Take that aching Pectorals!


No comments:

Post a Comment