Friday, August 19, 2011

Woah Speed hump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Family dinner at the pub tomorrow night. CRAP! What am I going to eat?


Ok plan of attack: so what I WILL do is eat and drink like a legend all day tomorrow.I CAN do that because I've been doing it all week. Tomorrow night I'll go for a grilled chicken or fish dish, no creamy sauces and some veg or salad. NO CHIPS. I will treat myself to a SKINNY hot chocolate afterwards.
There. That was EASY! Now the hard part will be to keep myself from munching on the kids chips, the inevitable breads for the table that the family order, and actually ordering what I've said I would....

My new dining out attire... especially when there are chips nearby!



In other news today I've felt a bit blah. I am having one of those can't be arsed days. I wasn't going to head out to an appointment this morning because I couldn't be bothered, but I MADE myself go and it wasn't as hard as usual. This is starting to rub off onto other areas of my life and I like it!

Tonight is grocery shopping night! I'm excited to fill my trolley with heaps of fresh food. I'm going to be on the lookout for low cal snacks too. The In Laws are having the kids which will make life so much easier, especially when the Friday night shopping banter is usually "Let's go to Macca's!" "I want some Popcorn Chicken!" "Mum I'm hungry!!".
Tonight the plan is subway. Tonight my plan is to hopefully have a salad as opposed to a roll, but if I'm REALLY feeling like a roll it will be a wholemeal one, none of this white bread nonsense.

I'm about to read through the crunch time cookbook for some recipe ideas for the week... I feel a few nights of prawns coming on... YUM!

How good does that look!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment