Monday, August 22, 2011

Support and Motivation in bucket loads!


Make sure you hit the 12wbt forums often. I'm amazed at the amount of people who are in my exact situation weight wise and know just what it's like to be me. It's such a huge motivation to have so many people around you all striving for the same thing.
Just the other day I received this lovely message from a forum member :

"Hi there! I have just been going through all the forums and for some unknown reason i was completely drawn to you! I read you're blog also... I though i would tell you that you are pretty amazing for doing this! "

It was such a nice message to log in and read, and it really made my day. I absolutely love the support of the forums and also the individual Facebook groups.It's been fantastic so far and if we can keep this level of support for each other up, the sky is the limit!

Today I've rejoined Calorie King and have been planning my meals for the day. I've reached 1199 calories (and I really had to bulky up my dinner meal to get there!). I've gone for a walk with the kids up my very very VERY long driveway (more for a bit of fresh air) and tonight is my weekly strength training class.
I'm really looking forward to the arrival of my HRM as another motivational tool. I'll be interested to see how much I burn during my current activities and see how much more I need to push myself.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I came over to your blog from the forum too, I am not yet clever enough to work out how to send a message! I will be interested to hear how you go with your HRM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Tanya! I will let you know how I get on with the HRM for sure... I'll be like a little kiddie at Christmas when it arrives! :)

    ReplyDelete