Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back into the grind again yesterday with kinder for DS. I'd mentioned my determination to exercise more and another Mum said that she'd like to do something maybe when Kinder was on. So I sent her a message and we met up and went for a 1.5 hour walk. I didn't wear my HRM, but it was a decent walk. Really enjoyed it and we are going to do it as often as possible and already have a date for next Monday :)
Monday nights are normally a strength training class but last night it was cancelled. I was quite peeved and I was really looking forward to it (and I LOVE that I was peeved about missing some exercise!!!).
Today I've taken it easy. Lots of incidental exercise and then PT tonight which was full of boxing. My poor arms!!! In 37 mins I burned 242 calories which wasn't too bad. My PT also did my measurements and has them on record and when I've actually lost some cms I might be brave enough to post them.... but not tonight.

Scales should be here tomorrow. I will weigh myself as soon as I get them and I WILL own that number and record it both in my blog and on the forum. Noone else got me to this number... I only have myself to blame and I need to take ownership of it and kick it's arse!

Tomorrow is playgroup and I'll come home and either do some wii or jump on the exercise bike... probably both.  There is a class that I REALLY want to go to tomorrow night, but life is getting in the way this week.

Tonight's dinner was the chicken sang choy bow from the crunchtime cookbook. I did alter the veggie content to what I had in the house, but it's a dish I will have again :)  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment