Thursday, September 29, 2011

So things are going well this week. After my initial gain on the scales which was totally expected, but less than expected (1.2kgs gain after my massive weekend is pretty good I think!). I'm eating pretty well most of the time and I've made my PT sessions into a double session from now on. It rained heavily yesterday so that cancelled my walk and some DVD's were meant to turn up but didn't... so apart from a bit of walking whilst out shipping not much was done. I'm hoping they arrive today because the weather is horrible again and I need something to do today.

I had a nice salad sandwhich yesterday while we were out. I did sneak a few small peices of chicken, but overall I was very good. My water drinking has gone downhill since the weekend and I'm really going to have to get back ontop of that.
I made a platter yesterday afternoon as some friends dropped by and although I had rice crackers, I did steal a fair amount of cheese. I had also had a yoghurt, so skipped a proper dinner meal and had some more yoghurt. There's no way I would have been under 1200 cals anyway and I wasn't hungry at all.

Today I'm making pumpkin soup from the crunchtime cookbook and looking forward to it. It's really cold today so it should go down well.

Zumba tonight night and some more at home stuff on Friday before I've organised a PT session on Saturday morning with my sister's PT. We're off to Melb Saturday for bridesmaid dress shopping (which I'm dreading!) and I figured we may aswell get some training in there. I've also been invited to a fun run on Sunday which I really want to do, but I'm not too sure if I'll be able to make it. It's a fair drive...

It's hard to be able to do what you want to do with 2 toddlers. Don't get me wrong, my kids are pretty good about it all, and they don't mind going into care, or when Mum heads out a few nights a week. I guess the hardest part is our distance from town. There are so many gym classes I'd like to do but just can't. Ah well.... I best just make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment