Friday, September 2, 2011

Yesterday, I started typing about how I got to this point. About how food for me was a reward and I've treated it that way ever since. How my isolation in my previous home was the main contributing factor to depression which I mist likely suffered for a few years, but only sorted out earlier this year. How my weight is also a HUGE factor into the depression I had.
I'm happy to say that I'm no longer on Anti Depressants. That I'm pretty darn happy with my life at the moment, and the only thing that I would change is my weigh and health.
It was a huge post about everything that I have and haven't done over the last 10 years... and then the power went out. And it stayed out for another 2 hours....suffice to say that I lost my train of thought, my post and any really important revelations I had.
Today though, is another day.

I'm finding it hard to get myself to train EVERY day. The last few days I've been rather slack. I'm a real people person. I love to workout in groups and have others there for support. It's too easy for me being a stay at home Mum to find some excuse as to why I can't do something. Every day we walk to the letter box and back, the kids and I and it takes around 15 minutes and burns between 60 and 70 cals (Yes, I've measured the burn to my letterbox and back... haha). At least I'm moving which is more than I was doing a few weeks ago.
I've been mucked around with my normal classes being cancelled (which I was not happy about, but that's life), trying to organise everything in this house (we still have boxes everywhere from our move 2 months ago) and fitting it around the kids activities and toilet training the little girl. NO EXCUSES WOMAN!!! Today I've done the letterbox walk, and I'm about to hop on the exercise bike and then 30 mins of wii. Tonight when I get home from heading out for the afternoon I'll either get back on the exercise bike, or the wii and get hubs into it aswell.

I'm doing SOOO well with the food side of things. We were out last night and hubs decided on a pub meal. I really considered it but said NO WAY! I think hubs was impressed, although starving as dinner ended up being rather late. I came home and heated up a dinner I'd had a few nights before.
The food side of things is really the toughest thing for me and at the moment, I'm kicking it's ass! I never thought that I'd struggle more with exercise than I would with food!

Right, time to spin those pedals....

No comments:

Post a Comment