Monday, September 26, 2011

I feel like I'm starting this all over again. Like I've not done all of this hard work to get here.
My weekend was great and I don't REALLY regret it (in other words, I do a little bit).
I didn't eat well. Noone to blame but myself. I could have, but I chose not to. I drank to excess on the Friday night... and it's probably a lot more excessive than most people can handle.
I had heaps of fun and I'm not going to dwell on it.
One thing I did consistently all weekend was have smaller meals and not snack on crap. No potato chips, no choccies. If I was having bread, it was always grain bread - everytime.

That's really not THAT big of a deal compared to my last 6 weeks, but compared to 8 weeks ago it's pretty awesome.

One thing I did notice was how sluggish and yuck I felt after consuming all the crap. It wasn't enjoyable and I'm looking forward to feeling healthy again.

Last night I got back on the wagon. I ate well. I drank lots of water. I'm about to plan my weeks meals and I've gotten right back into it this morning. I feel like I'm starting all over again.

So tonight is strength training. I'm also going to bust my ass and get on my exercise bike and cross trainer.... I'm going to do 5 mins on each and then swap for an hour. I HAVE to do this! I stepped on the scales last night and I was 3kgs heavier.....

This week WILL be a gain. I know where and why I went wrong and I know what I'm going to do to get back on the wagon. I feel like it will be more of a struggle than it has been though.

I'm going to need motivation in BUCKET loads this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment