Friday, September 23, 2011

I've done it! I've lost another 1kg since Wednesday which takes me to approx 15kgs since August 15. Happy about that! I wanted to hit that '15'kg mark and It's done. My Wednesday loss was 2.1kgs so that's 3.1kgs since last Wednesday.
I've made sure I've worked out everyday. I've eaten really well and haven't had many snacks. All in preparation for my netball trip this weekend.
I'm finally excited about going. It's about time I got to let my hair down and have some fun with my mates. I'm not overly concerned about the weight gain that will follow.... it's a given and I think it's a great test for me to see how well I can get right back into it. I know ultimately it will slow my weight loss down, but heck!! I've lost this much already! I never in my wildest dreams imagined I'd even lose this much over the whole 12 week + 4 week preseason program! A small bump in the road which I will not again encounter until Jan next year at my sisters wedding (where I WILL be nearly 40kgs down :) )
I've worked hard. I've changed my mindset completely. I know that alcohol is not good and I'm not going to go totally overboard like days gone by, but I think I deserve a few celebratory drinks. I'm no longer celebrating with food so that's a huge win! I'm constantly trying to justify this weekend to myself and others, but it's only me who matters in the end. I'm happy with my decision and very excited to be going on our mystery netball trip.

Have a fantastic weekend! I'll be back next week with all the good (and the very bad) updates on Monday.

1 comment: