Sunday, September 4, 2011

I just feel very blah. Totally unmotivated. A bit aggro. Bored.... normally I'd be bingeing on deep fried foods and chocolate and coke by now, but I don't crave any of that.
I've not done any exercise since Friday. Well, yesterday there was lots of incidental exercise, but today only a couple of hours of that. I feel flat.
I want to go for a walk, but it's fathers day and hubby is in the shed after letting me sleep for 2 hours this afternoon. I shouldn't have had that sleep.... I didn't need it.
Anyway, I'm not calling him in when he's had the kids all afternoon and it's HIS day. Hopefully he'll be inside soon and I can see what visibility is like outside and go for a walk.
I haven't drunk enough water today. I left my drink bottle at home and wasn't near any drinking water until 1.30pm. I've probably had 1 litre and I'm going to push it to 2 tonight. I def feel dehydrated today. That constant thirsty feeling.

My kids are irritating me, and I put that down to the sleeping and eating last night too.... I'm so frustrated at the moment.

Anyway, I just wanted to document how I'm feeling. I'm hoping I can look back at this in a few days and thank my lucky stars that this only happens every so often...

Tomorrow is going to be flat out and I'm not looking forward to it. Bring on Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment