Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Woohoo Wednesdays!

That's my new name for this day of the week - WOOHOO Wednesdays! It's weigh in day and although I've been freaking out about a gain for this week (for no real reason other than my lack of self confidence because my eating has been fantastic), I've managed to lose 1.1kgs :) Very happy and it finally brings me back under 150kgs! So excited that I'm under that!
So that brings my approximate weight loss to around 12kgs since I started pre season. I have 18.9kgs to goal for the next 12 weeks and I am GOING TO DO IT!

Last night after my session my PT took my measurements. We took some 2 weeks ago and I was quite interested to see if I'd lost anything. Turns out I've lost 15cms total off my body measurements in 2 weeks!
3 off my chest and 6 off my tummy which are my 2 main problem areas. Pretty happy with that... this 1.1kgs is just the icing on the cake.

I was so happy with my results this morning that I have already burnt my 500cals for the day. Took off for my walk at 6am. Now just some incidental exercise through out the day and I think I might even try for another 100-200 cals later this afternoon.

Hoping to get to Zumba tomorrow night. Looking forward to having a good giggle with my sisters and Mum.

Loving how much more organised I am with life in general now too. It's not even 9am, and I'm showered dressed, as are the kids, we've all had brekky and dishes are done. I'll hang out a load of washing in a minute and then vac the floor and that's me for the day all before 10am!
Looking forward to the lasagne tonight too :)

1 comment:

  1. Woot Woot!!! Congratulations on getting under that 150kg milestone :)

    ReplyDelete