Tuesday, September 13, 2011

12wbt Bloggers Challenge

So I'm joining in with Kath from courage 2 start in a blogging challenge. What better way to connect with and find out more about the people who are taking a part of the 12wbt than this. Week 1 is:

 INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Copy the following questions to your blog. Answer them. Help us to get to know our fellow bloggers and what you really think of 12wbt!

1. Describe yourself in 25 words or less. You can get straight to the point - or bring your creativity into play.  

Crazy mum of 2 toddlers, wife of a total car nut, fun loving, exercise craving, previously poor eating 12wbter.

2. What brings you to 12wbt? Getting fitter? Losing weight? (Gaining weight??) Are you first timer, a repeat offender?? 

 A change. I am at the point in my life where if I don't do something right now, I'm not going to be around long enough to see my children grow up, to meet my grandchildren, to enjoy life. It's time to shed a great deal of KG's and get healthier.

3. Why do you blog??
  

It's not something I've previously done, but I feel it holds me accountable to my followers and to myself, and it also motivates me. I can see how well I did yesterday and kick myself into gear, especially if I'm feeling a bit down and out.
4. Who is your biggest inspiration in life and why (doesn't have to be weight loss) 

I wouldn't say I have one main source of inspiration. At the moment, every 12wbter is right up there though.

5. What things in life bring you the most joy? 

My kids and husband. Playing sport. Family. Going on outings.

6.What do you think your greatest challenge is going to be this round? 

For me, the food is my biggest challenge. I've been a fussy eater ever since I can remember and now it's time to grow up and give everything a crack.

7. What are you most excited about 12wbt?  

The overall transformations. I am looking forward to dropping a dress size and just being able to say - I did it! 

8. And what scares the pants off you? 

Failing. It's what's held me back every single other time, but this time it's different.

9. Tell me - right now - today - how do you feel about exercise in no more than 10 words

 LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 

10. Complete this sentence - in 12 weeks time - on the last day of 12wbt I am going to be feeling ___________ AMAZING. Fitter, healthier and happier. 





Can't wait to read what others have written! Looking forward to sharing more little snippets.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging challenge! Being there for my daughter, and her children is my number one reason for doing 12wbt too! Let's rock it for them! I know you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all Mums get to a point where we realise we need to spend that time on ourselves in order to be around to spend more time with our kids. It's a great thing to do!! Welcome aboard the 12wbt train. Hope you are having a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete