Monday, September 5, 2011

So, today was crazy hectic running around after the kids. I did fit in a 50 minute walk with a friend that burnt 320 cals and I've got strength training tonight which should take me well over the 500 mark. Very happy with myself ( had a salad sandwhich today for lunch while out... DS had KFC and I didn't even think about what I might possibly order for me.).

Was shopping this afternoon to pick a few small things up and saw a couple of people I knew, one I haven't seen for about 2 months. I got my first weight loss comment!!! She said "you look like you've lost weight."
Didn't that put a giant smile on my dial!! I explained to her what I was doing and how I'd been going for 3 weeks already and wasn't sure if I had in fact lost anything and that I loved her telling me that. LOL
So excited!!

Anyway, I've got an hour to get dinner on for the kids and served, a really quick tidy up and hubs some dinner organised before I head off to strength training. Very interested in what I will burn tonight as it's mainly weights based.

Good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment