Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Removing the blinkers...

Today I'm giving it 150%. I'm going to keep my eating to 1200cals by tracking it. I'm not going to snack unless I feel like I need it (which will be a yoghurt before PT tonight). I'm going to burn well over 500cals seeming as I've slackened right off exercise wise. I now know that I need to make the most of everyday, because there will be days like yesterday where I had my 1000 cals totally planned out and every single plan fell through. My walking buddy decided it was a no go and we had a special day at kinder so I ended up staying. My strength training class was cancelled because of the horrid weather. I wanted to go for a walk, but with storms and 100km/h+ gusts of wind it was too dangerous. Normally, I could have done my own training at home and smashed it out. With my IL's living here for the moment I feel somewhat embarrassed and unable to train. I will be making the most of them being at work today by getting off my butt and getting stuck into it.
Thanks for the support, Rob!


I don't feel confident for much of a loss this week. I was a little naughty Sat night and my training has not been up where it should be. I hope to lose something (I'd love to lose 3 kgs and be 15kgs down by my netball trip) but I don't think it will happen. Just means I HAVE to work harder! I HAVE to train EVERYDAY. I HAVE to eat clean EVERYDAY! I HAVE to keep doing what I'm doing and not falling back into my old rut. I don't feel like I'm anywhere near it food wise at the moment... I mean my naughty meal was 2 small peices of pizza with SALAD! I'd never have done that before.
I am sneaking little tastes of things in though. About 6 chips with dinner last night because that's what the others were having. It's go to STOP! I cannot do this to myself because knowing me, 6 chips will turn into a plate of chips, which will turn into crap eating, less exercise, depression again..... it's not a road I want to go down.

No more blinkers! 

I have seen the signs. I KNOW what I'm doing is wrong. That in itself is an achievement.
I've taken off my blinkers that were trying to partially block things out and I can see it all very clearly now.
I have written my plan for today and I'm GOING to stick to it. I must. I cannot fail now when things have been going so so well.

Bring on weigh in day!

No comments:

Post a Comment