Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reality hits

So my scales arrived Friday afternoon. I was really hoping to be smaller than I thought I was. Unfortunately, I'm the same weight as I thought I was (152.8kgs), so I'm thinking perhaps I was actually BIGGER than this 3 weeks ago :( Those numbers are so depressing when you actually see them. I'm trying not to over think it. Not to  concentrate solely on a number that my set of scales decides, but it's so hard. That number keeps flashing up in my head all the time. Here's hoping that it flashes up if I ever get far too tempted....

Last night was a meal out. I only drank water and I had a chicken breast with salad meal (although is was drizzled with balsamic vinegar and an avocado aioli. :S
I ended up also having half a peice of chocolate cake for dessert. last night was my treat night for the next couple of weeks!!
This morning I cooked hubs breakfast and I had a serve of weight watches bacon, a piece of multigrain toast (no butter) and an egg. I did have a hot chocolate (45 cals) and I think I stayed within the 300cals limit which is great because I feel very full and satisfied. There is no more bacon left either... hubby polished that off for me :)
I'll be a good girl today and I'm going to go for a walk once my brekky has settled. I will also attempt some wii and exercise bike throughout the day.

That number. It's really absolutely Horrible. How the HELL did I let myself get this way? How could I do it to myself? This is NOT how anyone should live!
Thankfully, I have an arsenal of 12wbt weapons to kick this flab tot he curb now :) And I WILL!


No comments:

Post a Comment