Monday, September 19, 2011

So It's been a few days and I'm back :) Nothing really terribly exciting to report. I didn't do my SS on the weekend like I was supposed to, although I am planning on making up for it over the next few days.
After our run in with the 5 foot brown snake, I'm quite wary of heading outside anytime soon...unless clothed in 4 inch steel from head to toe. Bikram yoga eat your heart out!!

Lots of family comments now about how they can really tell that I've lost weight. It's great considering I don't have an official pre season starting point, but it's got to be pretty darn close to what my PT is suggesting because I'm getting comments and 5kgs wouldn't make much of a difference to this ample frame.

Saturday treat night was a bit of a fail. I think I'm going to cut 'treat' nights from my 12wbt because it will only cause high calorie induced pain. I was so good all day and then we were out from 3pm until well after midnight. I had to eat what the masses were eating. In this case, 2 slices of pizza with a side salad (there was more salad than pizza). I did enjoy it and I don't really regret it all that much. It was a very nice meal that will not happen very often. I kicked water intake ass anyway. I didn't eat nay of the party foods at the party we attended and Sunday morning was back on the straight and narrow. Good girl! That's a win in itself!

This weekend is our netball trip. I'm excited to go, but had I been doing the 12wbt before I had organised it all, I think I would have stayed home instead. I've not had one alcoholic beverage since very early August and I don't miss it, but the netball trip culture around these parts is alcohol to excess. I will let my hair down and have a good time. I will make the best choices I can and not drink anywhere near as much as I would have pre 12wbt, but I will do some damage. Clean eating and exercise all the way until I leave (including the morning before we depart and a VERY healthy lunch) and then I've decided that the Sunday will be back on the straight and narrow again for the trip home. I WILL enjoy myself and I WILL get right back into it again once I get home. My plan is at least 2-3 1000cal training sessions before I leave, and at least 2 when I get back to partly ammend the bad I will be doing. I'm pretty sure I will gain some weight but I am prepared for this and it will not hold me back.

Today's weather is not great, so I'll get on the wii once the kids DVD is finished and then my strength training class is on tonight. Looking forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment