Sunday, September 11, 2011

So my weekend's been rather blah. I've still been eating well, but yesterday I didn't exercise at all, and today I'm going to make myself go for a walk/jog when hubby gets home. I do have the dreaded AF.... I'm sure that's making me feel much less excited about food and exercise than normal. I have managed to stave off any chocolate cravings and such without having to even think about it which is awesome. Hopefully AF will get the hint not to mess with me from now on. lol

We have my IL's moving in for 3-5 weeks later today which will make my eating and exercising a little difficult in some respects, but also hopefully a little easier too. I'll be able to go for walks more often as there will be more people in the house, but I'm not sure how they'll like the food we are currently eating, so I'm not too sure what to do about that....  Fingers crossed it's a bit easier than I'm anticipating.
Strength training tomorrow night aswell as our weekly kinder walk. Should smash out 500 cals very easily. I better get my backside into gear this week if I want to drop any weight at all!

I'm yet to take my picture. I keep using the 'no time' excuse. I guess deep down I'm trying to avoid it. I haven't got my measurements with me either... my PT has them and she's interstate so I don't think I'll get them in in time. I'm not sure whether I should really push it and try and get everything in, or to just not stress about this round, and go about what I'm doing. I guess I'll make that decision by the end of tonight.

Not sure when I will do my fitness test. Possibly Tuesday.



Reading this over WHAT A WAKE UP! I sound so laid back about it all, so blase. I NEED to get my backside into gear and NOW is the time to do it! I need some more encouragement, so I better head off to the forums I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment