Thursday, September 15, 2011

My followers!!

HELLO!! Thanks for joining my blog!
I'm enjoying seeing new names and pics come up every so often and I have wondered about where you are all from, what you do and how you came across my page.
Please feel free to leave a comment, including your blog address so I can pop by and visit.
I LOVE reading all these blogs. They are such a huge source of inspiration for me, as are followers and people reading my dribble.

Thanks again for stopping by and I'd love to hear from you anytime :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nicky,

    it is nice to know people actually pop in isn't it.
    keep up the good work :)

    www.karenyates.blogspot.com

    Cheers Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Nicky, I found your blog through the 12wbt forums.

    http://sweatwontkillme.blogspot.com/

    Thanks Nic

    ReplyDelete